Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds #151

Each Friday, I love having the opportunity to share my favorites with you.  Here’s what I’m enjoying this week:

Favorite New Breakfast Idea – Sweet Potato Hashbrowns.  Yes please!

 

Best Easter Treat – Bunny Butt Pancakes.  Laughed out loud at these. 

 

Best Quick Dinner Idea - Chicken Fajita Pie. Love that the crust is a tortilla shell!

 

Favorite Sweet Bread - Cranberry Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Bread. Awesome.

 

All images are from the original recipe source, and linked through Pinterest;
please pin the source!

If you were featured, feel free to grab the image below!

 

What did you find this week?

Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes, or recipes that you’ve already made, your links will be deleted.   Be sure to leave a link back here to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. We often have sweet potato hashbrowns as a treat for breakfast on weekends! I just cube them though... I feel like grating them without a processor would be too much elbow grease for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that chicken fajita pie looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...